21 hours ago
4 days ago
WILLIAMSBURG CITY COUNCIL MEETING AGENDA
Notice is hereby given that the Williamsburg City Council will meet in regular session on
Monday, February 24, 2020, at 6:30 p.m. at the Williamsburg City Hall, 210 W State St.
1. Call to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll Call
4. Approve the Agenda
5. Public hearing on proposal to enter into a General Obligation Water Improvement Loan Agreement and borrow money thereunder in a principal amount not to exceed $7,000,000
6. Public Hearing for Plans, Specifications, Form of Contract and Estimate of Cost for Oak Street Project
7. Public Hearing for FY21 Budget
8. Approve Consent Agenda Items – All items listed under the consent agenda will be acted on by one motion unless a request is made prior to the time of the Council’s vote.
a. Water, Wastewater and Solid Waste Cmt Meeting Minutes February 10, 2020; Council Meeting, February 10, 2020;
b. Bills as presented for payment;
c. Approve change of ownership Casey’s General Store #2528;
d. Approve Casey’s General Store, INC. #2528 Class LE Liquor License;
e. Water Loss Report
9. Library Department Report
10. Approve Resolution 26-20: Final Plat for The Gathering Barn
11. Consideration of bids for Oak Street Project
12. Approve Resolution 16-20: Approve Authorizing the Filing of a Sponsored Project Application with the IA DNR and the Iowa Finance Authority State Revolving Fund
13. Approve Resolution 17-20: Approving FY21 Budget
14. Approve Resolution 18-20: Awarding Contract for Oak Street Project
15. Approve Resolution 19-20: Taking additional action on proposal to enter into a General Obligation Water Improvement Loan Agreement and borrow money thereunder in a principal amount not to exceed $7,000,000.
16. Approve Resolution 20-20: Setting Bid Letting for Water Plant Project
17. Approve Resolution 21-20: Setting Public Hearing Water Project Plans, Specifications and Form of Contract
18. Approve Resolution 22-20: Approve Contractor for Crack and Joint Sealing on City Streets
19. Approve Resolution 23-20: Approving the Transfer of LOST Fund to Library Funds for Second Half FY20
20. Approve Resolution 24-20: Approving the Transfer of LOST Fund to General Fund for Fire Dept Expenses
21. Approve Resolution 25-20: Resolution Proposing Process for Sale of Building located at 303 West Welsh Street, Williamsburg, Iowa 52361
22. Set Public Hearing to review an application for a State Revolving Fund (SRF) loan and to make available to the public the contents of an environmental information document and the City’s project plan
23. Discussion of GO Bond for Water Project Funding Appropriation
24. Discuss Old Elementary School Lot CD Renewal
25. Discussion of Economic Development Conferences
26. Public Address – Public opportunity to address the Council about any item not on the agenda.
27. Adjourn ... See MoreSee Less
4 days ago
WILLIAMSBURG CITY COUNCIL
STREETS, LIGHTS & ENERGY COMMITTEE
Notice is hereby given that the Williamsburg City Council Streets, Light & Energy Committee
will hold a committee meeting on Monday, February 24, 2020, at 5:30 p.m.
at the Williamsburg City Hall, 210 West State Street.
1.Call Meeting to Order
2. Review and Discuss Snyder and Associates Recommendation for Awarding Oak Street Project’s Bid
3. Discuss City Inspector for Oak Street Project
4. Adjourn ... See MoreSee Less